1. These regulations, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”, define the general conditions, basic rules and manner of conducting sales made by the online store at www.reinkreacja.com/shop, hereinafter referred to as the “Store” for customers who are consumers within the meaning of art. 221 of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code.
2. The online store at www.reinkreacja.com/shop is owned by Katarzyna Chojnacka who runs a business under the businessReinekreacja Katarzyna Chojnacka, NIP 727-252-28-45 / REGON 101745035 hereinafter referred to as the Seller using the address E-mail: email@example.com
3. The entity that placed the order using the website www.reinkreacja.com/shop is hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”.
4. By placing an order on the website www.reinkreacja.com/shop, the Buyer declares that he has read the Regulations and accepts its terms in full.
5. The Customer is bound by the content of the regulations, which can be found at www.reinkreacja.com/shop at the time of ordering.
6. Data for payments for orders placed on www.reinkreacja.com/shop are as follows: Bank account number 88 1050 1461 1000 0091 0681 0071
II. General provisions Exclusive rights to the Content provided / placed as part of the Store by the Seller or its contractors, including property and non-proprietary copyrights, the name of the Store, its graphic elements, software and database rights are subject to legal protection and are vested in the Seller or entities, with which the seller has concluded relevant agreements. The customer is entitled to use the above-mentioned Content free of charge, as well as the use of Content posted in accordance with the law and already disseminated by other customers within the Store, but only in the field of fair personal use. The Online Store is made available by the Seller via the Internet and the Store’s website as a resource of the IT and IT system. The use of the Store may only take place on the terms and in the scope specified in the Regulations. The Seller reserves the right to display advertising content on the offered products as well as goods and services of third parties on the Store’s website, in the forms used on the Internet. Using the Store means any activity of the Customer, which leads to familiarization with the content contained on the Store’s website. In order to place an order in the Store and in order to use the services available on the Store’s websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from sale at any time.
III. Placing orders 1. The condition for accepting the order for execution is its correct submission via the website by completing the Order Form. 2. The information provided as part of the Store constitutes an invitation to conclude an Agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, directed by the Seller to clients. Conclusion of the Sales Agreement does not require the Customer to have an Account established by registration. If you do not register in the store, each time you visit the store and new purchases, the customer will have to fill in the data on the Order Form again. 3. The order placed is valid for 5 business days. After this time, it will be automatically canceled if it is not paid / received / processed. 4. The Customer may place orders in the Online Store for 7 days a week and 24 hours a day via the Store’s website. 5. The customer completes the order by selecting the product by choosing the “ADD TO CART” command under the given item on the Store’s website. The customer after completing the entire order and indicating in the “BASKET” payment method, places the order by sending the order form, completed in accordance with the information provided in the above-mentioned form, to the Seller. The form is sent by activating the appropriate “complete the order” field in the order form. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer Information Form is displayed with the information specified in art. 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, such as the total price of selected goods and the total cost of delivery.6. Placing an order constitutes the submission by the Customer of the Seller of an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of goods being the subject of the order. a. The seller has the right to verify the order by e-mail and cancel it in cases justifying doubts as to the possibility of fulfilling the order. b. On the basis of the order placed, the Seller verifies the availability of goods ordered by the Customer in the Shop.
7. After placing the order, the Seller sends the confirmation of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of order acceptance is a statement of the Seller about accepting the offer.
8. In the absence of the ordered goods in the Store or the inability to perform the Customer’s order for other reasons, the Seller will inform the Customer electronically about the circumstances.
9. In the case of positive verification of the availability of goods, the Customer receives from the Seller, to the email address, information about the acceptance of the order by him.
10. The prices on the Store’s website at the given Goods are: a. They are gross prices (including VAT) and are specified in Polish zlotys. They do not include information on delivery costs, which the Customer will be informed about each time.
11. The final price binding the parties to the sales contract is the price of the goods contained on the Store’s website at the time of placing the order by the customer.
12. Information on the total value of the order determined after the Customer selects the form of delivery and specifies the form of payment in the last purchase step.
13. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: – transfer: payment must be made to the bank account number provided by Store in the e-mail confirming receipt of the order. The transfer can be made via the Internet, at the post office or at the bank. After the payment is credited to the bank account, the Store begins the order, – – electronic payment: The store uses the transferuj.pl payment system
14. The condition for sending the goods if you choose the method of payment: transfer or electronic payment is payment for the goods and shipment
15. The Seller executes the order within 2-5 business days – from the moment of receiving the confirmation of payment for the ordered Goods. The store reserves the 14-day period of the contract for independent reasons, in which case the customer is informed about it.
16. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer via DPD to the address indicated in the order form.
17. The customer should check the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted with parcels of a given type, in the presence of a supplier’s employee.
18. The customer has the right to demand from the supplier’s employee to write down the proper protocol in the event of a loss or damage to the parcel.
19. The store reserves the right to change the prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entity performing the delivery. This provision does not apply to orders already carried out.
20. The Seller attaches to the package being the subject of delivery, according to the will of the customer, a receipt or invoice without VAT including the delivered goods.
21. In the case of returning the ordered goods to the Online Store by the supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, setting the date and cost of delivery again with the Customer.
22. The store reserves the right to not make orders without providing contact details of the e-mail address and telephone number at which it will be possible to confirm the order.
23. The store issues invoices without VAT at the Buyer’s request
IV. Conditions of delivery
1. The store provides shipments to all chosen countries. 2. The store delivers the parcel via Poczta Polska, DPD or GLS. 3. The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the customer in the order. 4. Immediately after placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail confirming the order. The store starts its implementation and the customer will be kept informed about the order fulfillment process. 5. The delivery date results from min. product availability. 6. The total cost of delivery of the order is calculated after determining the quantity of Products ordered. The cost of delivery of a shipment is 16 Euro. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via Poczta Polska, PDP or GLS in Poland. The buyer is charged for delivery.
V. Return policy
1. The Seller asks Clients to check the contents of the parcel in the presence of the courier. In the event of any damage to the goods, please write with the courier delivering the damage protocol of the courier company and send it to the address Łąkowa 27B m40 90-554 Łódź
2. The Buyer has the right to: – return the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, without giving reasons
3. In the case of returning the goods, the Buyer is requested to complete the return form, inform the store via email of the return and send the package to the following address: KATARZYNA CHOJNACKA ul. Łąkowa 27B m.40 90-554 ŁÓDŹ, POLAND
4. In the case of returning the goods, the Store returns to the Customer only the amount including the price of the goods.
5. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
6. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement for a period of 14 days, without giving any reasons and without incurring any costs other than those provided for by law. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In the event of effective withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, the contract is considered void. The Customer is obliged to return the purchased Goods immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods. The goods should be returned unchanged, with the label.
1. A complaint may consist in: – a request to bring the goods to the condition consistent with the contract by free repair or exchange for a new one, – if it is not possible to repair or replace the Goods with a new customer has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or can withdraw from the contract together with the refund of the price paid.
2. If the Store has received a complaint request from the Customer and has not responded to that request within 14 days, it is considered that it considered it reasonable.
3. The purpose of considering the complaint of goods is filling in the complaint form and delivery by the customer of the advertised Goods along with proof of purchase. The advertised goods must be delivered or sent to the address of the Seller. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller returns the documented shipping costs to the Customer. If the complaint is not accepted, the customer bears the shipping costs.
4. If the complaint is considered in favor of the Customer, the Seller will repair or replace the advertised product with a fully-fledged product, and if it is not possible, it will lower the price or refund the full amount of the product within 14 days.
5. Complaints do not apply to: goods having mechanical damage and resulting from improper use.
VII. Warranty and Complaint 1. The Store does not provide any warranty for any products sold. 2. The deadline for submitting a complaint is 3 months from the day when the item was delivered to the Customer.
VIII. Returns 1. The Store shall refund the Customer’s receivables within 14 days in the case of: – withdrawal from the contract by the Customer who is a Consumer within 14 days; – reduction of the price or withdrawal from the contract if the complaint is accepted; 2. The Seller shall refund the amount due to the Customer’s bank account. 3. The Store shall not be liable for the lack of refund or delay of such refund, if despite sending a request to the Customer by the email address provided by the Customer, the Customer does not provide the Store with the required data or if the reply to the request is incomplete and will prevent the return. The store is free from liability, even if the refund was not made or was made late due to the delivery by the customer of the wrong data required for a bank transfer. The refund will be made in such a case immediately after obtaining the abovementioned data from the client.
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA binding after the introduction of the European Parliament regulation of 25/05/2018 hereinafter referred to as the GDP
The administrator of your personal data is Katarzyna Chojnacka, an individual entrepreneur running a business under the business of reinKreacja Katarzyna Chojnacka, holding the tax identification number 727-252-28-45, REGON number 101745035 contact details: ul. Łąkowa 27B m. 40, 90-554 Łódź, tel. +48 507 286 584, firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to use the services offered by the Administrator through the online store www.reinkreacja.com, in particular in order to set up an account in this store or place an order, and thus conclude a sales contract, you must complete the appropriate form. It is required to provide certain personal data there. Also in correspondence with the Data Administrator, you may provide certain personal data that concerns you, in order to enable the Data Administrator to answer your question or problem you have reported.
Your data is therefore processed in order to:
conclusion and implementation of the contract for setting up an account in the online store www.reinkreacja.com/shop as well as sales agreements concluded via this online store, including invoicing without VAT, which is a direct consequence of the sale agreement,
handling complaints, that is, the Administrator taking certain actions in connection with the exercise by you of the rights arising from the warranty or guarantee, you exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in a legally justified situation use the contact service with the Data Administrator, for marketing purposes of our store, goods and the Administrator itself.
Your data will be processed for the time needed to provide services through the online store www.reinkreacja.com/shop and after the completion of their provision for the time needed to demonstrate the correctness of the data controller’s obligations to you through this store. This period will correspond to the length of the limitation period for claims. Your personal data regarding marketing activities will be processed for the duration of the data administrator’s conduct or express an objection to further processing for this purpose.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to use the services offered through the online store www.reinkreacja.com/shop. This means that without providing such data, the Personal Data Administrator will not be able to respond to your message, moreover you will not be able to set up an account in the online store www.reinkreacja.com/shop or enter into a sales agreement through this site and take advantage of your rights . The personal data provided by you are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements set out in generally applicable laws, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as: “RODO”)
You have the right to access personal data relating to you, correct them, request their removal, the right to limit the processing of these data and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to transfer data.
If you believe that your personal data are being processed incorrectly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, who is the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection in Poland. The data administrator may entrust the processing of your personal data to other entities on the basis of a contract concluded with him. entrusting the processing of personal data. The recipients of your data may be: entities providing hosting of an online store www.reinkreacja.com/shop dealing with its security, providers of traffic analytics tools on the website, suppliers of tools to display advertising tailored to your preferences, providers of statistical tools, state authorities authorized to do so on the basis of separate regulations, payment operators, couriers and mail delivering the purchased products.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b), c), f) RODO. The legitimate interest of the Data Administrator is to conduct marketing of its own services and the possibility of answering your message.
X. Final provisions
1. The Seller may collect information for storage locally on the Customer’s device, using the browser’s memory mechanism using “cookies”.
3. The provisions of the Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit the rights of the Customer being a Consumer, resulting from the provisions of the Polish generally applicable law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of the Regulations with the provisions of the generally applicable Polish law, these provisions shall apply.
4. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Polish generally applicable law shall apply.